Are you a small business that wants to create a successful online presence? If yes, then you will definitely need a website.
As you probably already know, WordPress is one of the best website and blogging platforms especially for small businesses like yours.
Now the truth is, as a new user who is just starting out online, it can be very difficult and time consuming to build a wonderful website on your own.
The reasons are clear:
You are new to the platform and there are just so many new ropes to learn. You don’t want to spend your precious time on a really technical tool when you can simply put that same time into your strengths to grow your business.
The best approach is always to outsource your WordPress tasks to a WordPress support service. And that’s exactly what WP Tangerine specializes in.
What WP Tangerine Does
WP Tangerine is a group of WordPress experts with the aim of helping people like you with their WordPress sites. The WordPress support service lets you submit unlimited number of WordPress tasks to them for a small monthly payment.
They offer expert WordPress support, development, design, maintenance, optimization, and advice, coupled with excellent customer support.
What Makes WP Tangerine the Best WordPress Help Center for Your Small Business?
First, the team at WPTangerine understands how difficult it is sometimes to get excellent and professional support for WordPress sites. So they’ve positioned themselves to help WordPress users solve the most basic problems and answer every question with the objective of making your WordPress experience worthwhile without you having to face any difficulties.
Second, the WP Tangerine platform is extremely easy to use. This is specially designed to benefit new and inexperienced WordPress users like you. On their website, they state that all you have to do is sign up and then submit your tasks and requests via email… no need to learn a new software. You already know how to send emails, right?
Another thing that makes WP Tangerine to stand out from the crowd of WordPress services is that they are experienced in and can help you with a variety of WordPress tasks, including:
- Quick Fixes: Whether it’s bugs, white screen of death, plugin malfunctions, theme defections caused by an update, WP Tangerine can be there for in all the difficult times.
- Upgrades and Updates of Your Site: So that you don’t make mistakes that can sabotage your business and jeopardize your website user experience, the WP Tangerine team says they can help you with upgrading and updating your WordPress website elements like themes, plugins, software etc.
- Optimization: One reason you want to get online is to get found by more people. You cannot really do this without good search engine ranking. WP Tangerine offers their users optimization services. They can optimize your website for higher search engine rankings and take care of everything that is needed for the influx of search traffic.
- Development and Design: The WordPress tech service also mentions on their website that they’re development and design experts. This means they can help to develop a completely new website and blog for you and as well give it a professional design you’d love.
- Maintenance: The site also offers ongoing WordPress maintenance services so that your website can remain smooth all the time.
In fact, WP Tangerine does everything WordPress related. They’re committed to solving any problem as long as it is within the WordPress sphere.
Has WP Tangerine Any Downside?
There’s no service provider online that’s considered perfect. Even big names like PayPal and WordPress.org may have some downsides. Has WP Tangerine got any shortcomings?
We looked through the web for negative reviews of WP Tangerine but didn’t find much of those. On the flip side, we found multiple great customer testimonials on the WP Tangerine website, shared by their happy customers.
On another ground, WP Tangerine pricing starts from $147 per month up to $247, which some users may consider a bit high.
However, compared to competitors like Valet (whose monthly plans cost from $500 all the way up to $5,000 and an entry level plan starting at $300 a month) and WP Fix It (who charges $39 per one-off task), WP Tangerine’s service is relatively cheap.
This is especially true considering the fact that they only charge once per month for unlimited amounts of tasks for that month. Additionally, they offer a 30-day money back guarantee, which means you can cancel your order at any time.
Generally, we think WP Tangerine is a great WordPress support tech service for small businesses who want the best returns on their online investment.